EnergyPrime> is a liquid supplement that comes in practical single-dose bottles which, thanks to the Royal Jelly, L-Carnitine, aqueous extracts of Guarana and Schisandra, Vitamins D and B12, Niacin and Folic Acid, helps recharge your batteries every day, fighting tiredness (Guarana, Schisandra, Vitamin B12, Niacin and Folic Acid) and supporting and protecting the immune system (Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid). It is particularly suitable for physical and mental recovery and convalescence, when the seasons change or for keeping up with an intense pace of life and demanding daily activities, as it contains components that have been specially selected by the NAMEDSPORT> Research and Development laboratories for their synergy of action.
- With Guarana to fight physical and mental fatigue
- With Schisandra, a potent adaptogenic tonic
- Vitamins D and B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- With Royal Jelly and Schisandra
- Vegetarian friendly
- Gluten free and lactose free
- Contains Caffeine (80 mg / bottle)
- Royal Jelly: unique, sought-after nutrient made by nurse bees, it is the only food source that queen bees feed on throughout their entire life cycle and is also used within the hive to feed the larvae in their first few days of life. It consists of a semi-fluid emulsion with a sharp-sourish flavor and is made up of 60-70% Water, 16% Sugars, 13% Proteins and Amino Acids, 5% Lipids and a small quantity of Vitamins (A, group B , C, D and E), Trace Elements, Phospholipids and numerous Enzymes.
- Guarana (Paullinia Cupana): an evergreen climbing plant native to the Amazon region in South America, its properties come from its seeds, which are used after being roasted, ground, immersed in water and dried. They contain Starch, Protein, Polyphenols and Methylxanthines, ie Caffeine and similar compounds. It is thanks to the presence of Caffeine that Guarana has a tonic effect and is useful when tired or suffering from physical and mental fatigue. Last but not least, Guarana boosts the metabolism.
- Schisandra (Schisandra Chinensis): a vine plant native to North-Eastern China and Korea, it belongs to the Schisandracee family and its red berry fruits are picked in autumn and then steamed and dried in the sunlight. The berries contain ingredients such as: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Monosaccharides, Resin, Pectin, Vitamins A, C and E, Phospholipids, Sterols and Tannins. Its properties make it a powerful adaptogenic tonic and its consumption can also boost liver functioning and have an antioxidant effect. Schisandra also helps support the
- proper functioning of the respiratory tract.
- L-Carnitine: a derivative present in almost all cells in the body, it is responsible for transporting long-chain Fatty Acids inside the mitochondria of cells. In humans, it is synthesized in the liver and kidneys from Essential Amino Acids, such as Lysine and Methionine; its biosynthesis also involves Niacin, Vitamins B6 and C, and Iron. In nature, it is found in animal products and in small quantities in some plants, such as Avocados, or in some fermented Soy products, such Tempeh.
- Niacin: contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12: contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Folic Acid: contributes to normal amino acid synthesis, to normal psychological function, to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.