FOR TOP PERFORMANCE
With a shape and features specifically designed to meet the needs of triathletes and hilly time trials, the GameChanger TRI complements the ABUS road portfolio.
The shorter comb tail compensates for greater head movement after long hours of suffering or on climbs. Greater airflow keeps the rider cool on exposed, shadeless trails and slower climbs. Whether the visor, sports goggles, or neither are in use while riding, the aerodymics are consistent. Even the FlowStraps harness straps are adjusted to be as snug as possible and not flutter. Since a quick change can be crucial in triathlon, the GameChanger Tri is equipped with a magnetic closure. This can be closed with just one hand in no time at all. So nothing stands in the way of the next race.
Features of the ABUS Gamechanger Tri helmet
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a durable connection of the outer shell with the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Height-adjustable Zoom-Ace fit system with ponytail compatibility for riders with longer hair
- Forced Air Cooling Technology combines front and rear vents with deep channels to keep your head cool
- Multi-position design for minimal drag in all rider positions
- Magnetic fixed visor with anti-fog coating
- ActiCage: Reinforcement of the helmet structure, which is integrated in the EPS hard foam of a helmet. The cage architecture creates space for large
- ventilation openings and serves for the stability of the helmet.
- Fidlock magnetic strap lock
- AirPort: aerodynamic goggle mount with temple guide
- FlowStraps: aerodynamic, flutter-free and skin-friendly webbing